If you’re a fellow finance blogger and would like to contribute a guest post on my blog, I’d love to hear from you!
Simply fill in my contact form and include the URL of your blog and an idea or two of a topic you’d like to write about. I’m fairly flexible on topics as long as it’s finance related and the post is written to a high standard with minimal spelling and grammar mistakes.
Guest Posting Guidelines
The following are some requirements I expect a potential contributor to bear in mind before sending a post over to me:
- The post should be well researched, relevant, in depth and most importantly, unique
- Sources should be suitably referenced – include references to authoritative sites (bbc.co.uk, wikipedia etc)
- No links to be added in the first two paragraph of the post
- Minimum of 500 words but not unnecessarily wordy or long either
- Where appropriate, include headings, bullet points – keep it well formatted
- Preferably (but not necessary) to include an image, appropriately sourced and meets copyright restrictions
- Proofread and ensure there are no grammatical or spelling mistakes
Also include a short bio to introduce yourself. Please note that I will refuse to publish any guest posts that do not meet the above guidelines.