Photon Flux, a web design company based in Stockport, offers online services at extremely competitive prices – with complete websites designed and implemented from just £150!!
Whether it’s a straight forward WordPress blog or information website you need, or a comprehensive custom programmed e-commerce solution, Photon Flux can help.
With over 30 years programming experience from industrial scale systems development to web design and marketing, you can be sure all your requirements will be met by just one company. Photon Flux is the ideal provider for many clients, a one stop, no nonsense solutions provider covering all bases.
Businesses looking to save money on their existing hosting and email costs can transfer their current web hosting services to Photon Flux, with standard hosting and email packages starting at only £3.99 a month, with no catches.
Many companies have found themselves paying over the odds in recent years as the price of quality hosting has plummeted, but they have felt obliged or compelled to stay with their current providers, some of whom charge over 10x the £3.99 a month plan from Photon Flux.
Most website transfers are simple to carry out, with existing websites ported from one place to another in a single day – with no charge for the transfer!
Specific services offered include :-
- Web design for small to medium businesses – based anywhere in the UK.
- Static Websites for information purposes.
- Blogs for those wanting to create new content on a regular basis.
- Custom content management systems where required.
- A mixture of all of the above (completely flexible).
- Conversion of non-mobile friendly websites into mobile friendly websites.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – using the very latest data analysis techniques and tools.
- Google My Business setup.
- Custom data driven web based application development.
- Modifications to existing systems (adding new features, removing old features etc.)
Web Hosting with free SSL certificate and secure email with no limits.
Free ongoing support and development where needed.
Primary Technology used